Every time I find myself complaining about my predicament, my life and how my skirmish flows on its way. I became naive, selfish and the extreme feeling of vexation chagrins. Realization always at the end. I hate to think that sometimes I am crazy thinking to make a difference, in which those things I thought "useless" has remained unsolved.
So here are some of the little lapses I thought, has nothing to do with my daily growth..
- wasting food ( knowing that lots of kids in the street are begging to have it.)
- ungrateful ( knowing that I have given so much in life to enjoy.)
- naive ( i have to learn to grow up and be mature positively.)
- friends ( the ability to understand, to listen and to give love)
- relationship ( to love the unlovable)
- smile ( in the days to come, I have to learn to appreciate what's with in me, and what is yet to come)