I am scared or maybe hesitant
Am I drooling over you, maybe- I don't know
Am I hurt? Or should I say panting? Maybe
Did I cry? Maybe..

Did I blame myself from losing you? Maybe
Am I too persistent and bragger? Sort of, but maybe
Am I ranting and trying to ease what I feel? Maybe
Did my immaturity outwitted my intelligence? Maybe

I am too good to be true, maybe I am not.
I am honest on what I feel, so blunt maybe.
Crucial as it can be, Am I raving?
From losing or from longing? Maybe

Jotting it down today, the don'ts and the maybes
The don'ts that gives me maybes,
or the maybes that gives me don'ts
I don't know, maybe no or maybe yes?

6 Comments
  1. masasabi ko lang ay..maybe! :) nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/09/2012

    The don'ts that gives me maybes,
    or the maybes that gives me don'ts

    may malalim na kahulugan...hmmm, deciphering....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZaiZai: hahaha, maybe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.R.Aurelius: Thanks, i hope you'll be able to get the gist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post! there is no perfect solution for loving and caring. there is no such perfect reaction for everything that is happening in a relationship anyway...

    loving this...

    JJRod'z

    ReplyDelete
  6. JJ Roa Rodriguez: I bet, I got it right buddy..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...