I went through some old posts from years back and trying to get the gist of all the things written and conjured during those days, it feels great to see my work and the thoughts being pondered from heydays to down times. Really, blogging is one the reason why I have this positive take about life and everything in between.

It just feels good to read all those memories that had been forgotten by mind, yet because of this cyber-diary I was able to recall such precious memories that I'm afraid will be forgotten. Some are tumbling through explanations, some are juggled words of confusion, may it be in writing or my personal thought on delivering the right words for it.

I have so many things to be thankful for, so much to achieve and so much to let loose. I know blogging is one of the key for all these. As this is my first post for 2015, I wanted to lay all the plans that I wanted to do this year.

Here's my list of the things that i wanted to do this year.


  • Staying healthy 
  • Get a good job
  • Help my family
  • Save
  • Continue my gym routine
  • Drink less alcohol
  • Make more friends
  • Travel more often
This is an attainable goals, with the help of God and with my optimism I know i can do all these! God bless Me!

Blogging and Goals

Posted on

1/03/2015

Category

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...