As I look inside, I saw nothing. I saw nothing but the evidence of emptiness and sorrow, I was trying to shook off the vision, but the resounding echo of it made me collapsed. I lost track of everything.

If you hold me now and leave me never,  I will surrender. Uttered words of loneliness, uttered words of longing to have you back, to have you hear by my side. Cuddle me when I mostly needed it. When the boredom will try to kill me. When the only hope is you.

As I tried to look around, all I can feel is the maiming sound of a broken window.  Its little cracking sound made me exasperate. I hate this feeling. Out in this wilderness is my soul, recognizing all the blanching thoughts pouring out of my brain.

Please hold me now. Please..

Vacancy

Posted on

2/01/2015

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...