OMG! An expression that effin' up all my struggles! I just had my glossy mag layout, and it's under me! I couldn't be happier to rave about it and just enjoy the moment. To continue celebrate it and do more for the love of fashion, taking a bite in it is just awesome.

I am thankful to be part of this, the journey is worth fighting for the second time around. It just feels really great to see my name written on that glossy magazine. It's an amazing fulfillment to be part of the creative team who put everything together and made it happened.

These are some of the things I've done lately. From commercial to print to celebrity styling under my new boss. So glad to be part of his team.

(that moment when you see your name written on this glossy mag? Just awesome! grab from Asian Dragon August issue)


(This one is from FHM)



Dreams do come true!

Posted on

8/03/2015

1 Comment
  1. Awwww! congrats tim! Dreams really do come true. The best part of it is that we tried to chase it no matter what happen. More power tim! way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...