I used to labelled myself as a "loser". Ain't no good in anything that i have been doing, no growth happened. Cnce I write, I wrote stupidity and grammatically wrong. Something that I had struggled to take it off from my system. It seems that those negative thoughts and such discrimination that I had been through affected me on moving and changing the route of my life.
All my life, I had been dreaming of becoming a successful writer, photographer and an established young professional. I envied others, why? They had so much in life, studies and love. With these aspects in life, I am unlucky and vehemently beaten.
Growing up from a family of "short minded ones" I never heard any dreams and plans on changing the status of our family. Satisfied with 3 times a day course a hand to mouth genre. Every one got vivid picture of what is life out there, and how would our lives changed if we would choose to. I never blamed my parents why these things happened, they too never dreamt of letting us suffered the direness of a chaotic life we were in.
Everything has its purpose, either you learned from it or brag about it. What happened to us as a family was a memory of doom yet sparkly life. Doom since we never dreamt of facing it at a very young age. Sparkly cause I had learned to appreciate what is life and I grew up maturely, in money, dealing with every situations and loving myself more than enough.
To received LOVE we should nourished ourselves with:
- self respect
- learn to appreciate the growth that you are in.
- to be able to handle situations that heavy.
- developed your self esteem to interact and share knowledge.
- Inspire others to do something "good" for themselves.
- Share good thoughts- share your smile.
- Be grateful of other'people's achievement, and learned from them.
- Think positive.
- Strive to do good every day.
- Read books that are uplifting and has good moral lessons to grasp.
- Be humble.
- Don't deprive yourself on doing the things that you wanted to do, feed your fetish.
- Have sex at least twice a month. Use protection!
- Hit the gym, and have other way on making your body fit.
- Be an asset not a liability.
- Be faithful to yourself and to others as well eg: gf/bf/best friend..
- Love your parents and forgive them for the lack.
- Give chance to others.
- Read the bible everyday
- Be faithful to GOD!
All these have something to do in my life. Some are soon to be done. Anyway, learning is a process. So maturity as well!